Please find below the answers on the most frequently asked questions concerning our return policy:
- What’s ArtWeShop’s 14-day return policy?
ArtWeShop is committed to ensuring the 100% satisfaction of clients! That’s why once you have received your artwork, we will give you fourteen (14) days to decide whether you would like to keep that artwork or return it for a refund. You may return any eligible artwork (i.e. artwork that is not custom-made), if it is returned in its original condition and packaging.
The 14-Day money-back guarantee is NOT applicable to custom-made artworks.
The cost of return shipment needs to be paid by you.
- How do I return an artwork?
- Step 1: Contact us within 14 days from receipt to signal return request by sending an email to [email protected]
- From the time, you receive your artwork from our couriers, you have fourteen (14) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
- Step 2: Wait for our email confirmation that we accept your return shipment
- From the time, we receive your return request, we will come back to you within 48 hours with further instructions
- Step 3: Repackage the artwork using the original packaging material and ship out the artwork within 3 days from the receipt of our return confirmation email
- Repackage the artwork using the original packaging materials used by the artist. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you’ll be responsible for purchasing packaging materials to send the artwork back safely.
- IMPORTANT *Do not ship the artwork before contacting us at [email protected]*
- Step 4: Ship artwork with insurance and share the parcel tracking code with us by sending an email to [email protected]
- Ship artwork with insurance and share the parcel tracking code with us the same day you dispatch the artwork by sending an email to [email protected]
- Once the piece safely reaches us, ArtWeShop will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any) within 7-10 business days of your merchandise return.
- In case the artwork gets lost or damage during shipment, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. We only pay refund if the artwork reaches us safely.
- If the artwork gets lost or damaged during shipment you need to contact your shipping company and claim the insurance money to cover for the cost of artwork.
If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 14 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of our return confirmation email or your artwork gets lost or damaged during return shipment, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. As stated in our Terms & Conditions, the cost of return shipment and insurance needs to be paid by you.