Frequently Asked Questions
The 14-Day money-back guarantee is NOT applicable to custom-made artworks.
The cost of return shipment needs to be paid by you.
Step 1: Contact us within 14 days from receipt to signal return request by sending an email to email@example.com
- From the time, you receive your artwork from our couriers, you have fourteen (14) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
Step 2: Wait for our email confirmation that we accept your return shipment
- From the time, we receive your return request, we will come back to you within 48 hours with further instructions
Step 3: Repackage the artwork using the original packaging material and ship out the artwork within 3 days from the receipt of our return confirmation email
- Repackage the artwork using the original packaging materials used by the artist. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you’ll be responsible for purchasing packaging materials to send the artwork back safely.
- IMPORTANT *Do not ship the artwork before contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Ship artwork with insurance and share the parcel tracking code with us by sending an email to email@example.com
- Ship artwork with insurance and share the parcel tracking code with us the same day you dispatch the artwork by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the piece safely reaches us, ArtWeShop will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any) within 7-10 business days of your merchandise return.
- In case the artwork gets lost or damage during shipment, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. We only pay refund if the artwork reaches us safely.
- If the artwork gets lost or damaged during shipment you need to contact your shipping company and claim the insurance money to cover for the cost of artwork.
If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 14 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of our return confirmation email or your artwork gets lost or damaged during return shipment, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. As stated in our Terms & Conditions, the cost of return shipment and insurance needs to be paid by you.
Step 1: Take pictures
- Once you realize that the artwork is broken, you must take the following pictures:
- Picture of the broken artwork
- Picture of the packaging material
- Picture of the inside of the box
- Picture of the outside of the box
- In case you see a visible damage on the box, take a picture of it
- Preserve the broken artwork, the packaging material and the box
Step 2: Contact us within 24 hours from receipt to signal that the artwork arrived broken by sending an email to email@example.com
- From the time, you receive your artwork from our couriers, you have 24 hours to inform us about the damage by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As an attachment to the email include all pictures described at Step 1
Step 3: Wait for our confirmation email and further instructions
- We will confirm the receipt of your damage claim and provide further instruction to you
Step 4: Allow the insurance agent to examine the broken artwork and the original packaging materials
- An insurance agent will visit you to examine the broken artwork and packaging material. Therefore, it is important (as described at Step 1) that you preserve the broken artwork, original packaging materials and box.
- In case you do not allow the insurance agent to examine the artwork and packaging materials or you dispose the either the artwork or the packaging materials or the box before the insurance agents examines them you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Step 5: Follow the instructions of the insurance agent
- During his visit, the insurance agent will provide you further instruction. The insurance agent will determine if you are eligible for refund or not.
- In case you are eligible for refund, the insurance company will handle your claim, please follow the instructions of the insurance agent.
- In case the insurance agent determines that you are not eligible for the refund, please ask him for further instructions.
Please note, that ArtWeShop works with a 3rd party insurance company and cannot interfere neither the work nor the judgement of the insurance company. The insurance company has the sole discretion to determine if the insurance claim is rightful or not.
ArtWeShop is committed to ensuring the 100% satisfaction of clients! That’s why we insure all our shipments free of charge. In case your artwork arrives broken, please follow our Step-by-Step guide on “What if the artwork arrives broken?”
The ArtWeShop Insurance policy in NOT applicable to damages caused by customers.
Once your artwork is dispatched, we send you an email notification with the subject line: “Your ArtWeShop order has been shipped”. This email contains your tracking number and link to the responsible courier’s website – either UPS or TNT. Please copy the tracking number from the email notification and then enter it into the courier’s webpage for the latest tracking information.
If you can’t locate the original notification email or have any further questions regarding your purchase, please email email@example.com
Our Customer Service Representatives are happy to help you. You can reach us:
- By phone: + 39 041 887 6520 (Venice, Italy)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By our online chat support
If your credit card is being declined during purchase, please try our troubleshooting tips below. If you still experience problems, we advise that you contact your bank or credit card provider and ask for their assistance.
Double-check the information you entered during checkout:
- Did your billing address change recently?
- Did you enter the correct CVV code?
- Did you get a new card with a new expiration date?
About the CVV Code
If using a credit card to purchase an artwork, you will be asked for the CVV code (i.e. Card Verification Value code). On most credit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards), the CVV is a three-digit number printed to the right of the signature space on the back of the card. On American Express cards, it is the four-digit code located on the front of the card.
Review your bank’s fraud-alert policies.
Your bank may flag any suspicious activity on your account which may include first-time orders or high-value purchases (regardless of the card’s available funds)—especially those made online. Your bank may require you to contact them and authorize the purchase before allowing you to complete the transaction.
Review your bank’s daily withdrawal limit.
Most banks have limits on how much you can charge on your card in a single day. If you reach this limit, your bank may block your account from any further activity for the day regardless of available funds in the account.
Alternatively, you may choose a different payment method. If you’d like assistance, please call + 39 041 887 6520 (Venice, Italy) or email us email@example.com
Next to every artwork we display the estimated delivery time. Under normal circumstances within this estimated delivery time, we can dispatch your order.
Once your order is dispatched, it will take about 3-5 working days for your shipment to arrive at its destination within the European Union. Shipping time outside of the European Union is 5-7 working days.
If you need a rush order, please get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org